Service for Environmental Chambers in WI, IL, MI & IN
Environmental chambers are a critical tool for many industries, allowing precise, controlled conditions to be created inside a sealed chamber for the purposes of testing products, manufacturing components, conducting research, and more. At Environmental Chambers Service, an affiliate of AccuTemp Mechanical, we provide numerous services for facilities that employ environmental chambers, including cleaning, maintenance, calibrations, quality analysis, troubleshooting, and repairs. We also work with industry partners who can provide installation services, and we serve industrial and commercial clients throughout Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Northwest Indiana.
To learn more about our services, contact Environmental Chambers Service today.
Industries We Serve
Environmental test chambers provide a facility with a precisely-calibrated environment where the effects of extreme temperatures, rapid temperature changes, extreme pressures, humidity, and chemical exposure can be tested and applied for various research and manufacturing purposes. Our primary customers include businesses such as:
- Medical labs – Environmental chambers can be used for incubating bacterial colonies, storing medical samples, testing the effects of certain environments on cell cultures, and other tasks.
- Pharmaceutical labs – Pharmaceutical researchers can use environmental chambers to initiate chemical reactions, test the effects of chemical components in extreme environments, and test the effects of pharmaceuticals under varying conditions.
- Scientific testing – Scientists can use environmental chambers to simulate weathering on geological samples, test the effects of vacuum on samples, or use varying environmental conditions to design new products and materials.
- Pharmaceutical companies – Many chemical reactions must happen under precisely controlled conditions. Environmental chambers provide pharmaceutical companies with the equipment they need to manufacture and test new medications and other products.
- Chemical manufacturers – From designing new chemicals to testing existing products under extreme conditions, environmental chambers can help chemical manufacturers design and test innovative new products.
- Fuel production facilities – Environmental chambers can help companies like conventional or biofuel manufacturers to manufacture, refine and test different types of fuels, and to study the effects of different environments on fuel efficiency.
- Semiconductor manufacturers – New materials are constantly being tested to improve the efficiency and performance of semiconductors for the computing and solar industries, and environmental chambers can provide a key role in production and testing.
These are just a few examples of the industries we serve at Environmental Chambers Service. To learn how we can help your business, contact us today.
At Environmental Chambers Service, we provide numerous services for environmental chambers, including:
- Cleaning – Throughly cleaning and sterilizing chambers, gaskets, and seals to minimize contamination and provide reliable test results.
- Maintenance – Maintaining chambers, gaskets, and seals, as well as related systems like evaporators, condensers, compressors, incubation equipment, humidity systems, and control systems.
- Calibrations – Calibrating environmental chambers and equipment to ensure they meet industry standards and provide reliable results.
- Quality analysis – Verifying that environmental chambers and related equipment meet specifications to produce repeatable results and accurate data.
- Troubleshooting – Diagnosing problems with environmental chambers and accessories.
- Repairs – Performing repairs on environmental chambers, incubators, refrigeration systems, and other mechanical equipment.
All of our services are available 24-hours a day to prevent unnecessary downtime and inaccurate test results from faulty equipment.
Schedule Environmental Chamber Service in WI, MI, IL & IN
At Environmental Chambers Service, we understand the critical nature of your equipment, and we are available at any time for maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting.
Contact us today for environmental chambers service in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, or Northwest Indiana!