For many production processes, controlled conditions are required to initiate chemical reactions, harden materials, cure adhesives, and perform other operations. Additionally, product testing and development cycles may require exposing materials and components to varying temperatures, pressures, and humidity, as well as chemicals like salt spray, solvents, or acids.
Environmental chambers make creating such controlled conditions possible, with accurate, reliable results that can be calibrated to ensure the process can be repeated indefinitely without significant variation. To protect the accuracy of your equipment and ensure reliable production results, environmental chambers must be regularly cleaned, calibrated, and maintained.
At Environmental Chambers Service, we help our clients in the manufacturing and production industries keep their environmental chambers and related equipment in peak condition, with our comprehensive cleaning, calibration, maintenance, and repair services. We serve industrial facilities throughout Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, and Northwest Indiana.
Contact Environmental Chambers Service today to learn more about our complete selection of services for manufacturing and production facilities.
Industrial Equipment We Service
At Environmental Chambers Service, our certified professionals can troubleshoot, maintain, and repair a variety of environmental chambers and related components for manufacturing and production facilities, including:
- Ultra-low temperature refrigeration systems
- Cascade refrigeration systems
- Industrial freezers
- Temperature humidity chambers
- Custom environmental chambers
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero systems
- Thermotron systems
- And more!
We can also arrange installations for our customers with our industrial equipment partners, such as Cincinnati Sub-Zero and Thermotron.
To learn more about the equipment we service for industrial companies, contact us today!
Environmental Chambers Services for Industrial Facilities
Whether your facility produces chemicals, fuel, pharmaceuticals, composites, semiconductors, or other advanced products, our team at Environmental Chambers Service can keep your production process working efficiently with our complete environmental chambers services, which include:
- Cleaning – Cleaning and sterilizing environmental chambers, gaskets, seals, and other contact surfaces to ensure your production materials are not contaminated by outside materials.
- Maintenance – Proactively cleaning, lubricating, and replacing components that may cause system failures and production delays, such as deteriorated seals, dirty filters, or leaking water lines.
- Troubleshooting – Diagnosing the causes of production problems, data inaccuracies, or failed testing procedures, and locating malfunctioning components, such as compressors or system fans.
- 24-hour repairs – Repairing or replacing components that cause system failures, such as damaged compressors, leaking refrigerant lines, or damaged control systems.
- Calibration – Ensuring your environmental chambers and related equipment are calibrated to meet industry standards, producing reliable, repeatable production results.
- Qualification – Testing calibrated systems to ensure they provide accurate production results, tests, and data.
Our technicians are available 24 hours a day so that your company can avoid production delays and downtime with our fast, reliable repair services.
Call 262-654-8222 or contact us online to schedule service for your environmental chamber today.
Schedule Environmental Chamber Service in WI, IL, MI & IN
Whether you need some simple maintenance or calibrations, or you have a major system failure, our team at Environmental Chambers Services can handle all the maintenance and repair needs for your environmental chambers and industrial refrigeration systems.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to request a consultation!