As part of the manufacturing process, many companies test product samples to determine how they perform under extreme conditions, such as sub-zero temperatures, high altitudes, high humidity, and corrosive environments. To mimic such conditions in a controlled, predictable fashion, samples are placed into environmental chambers, where precise temperatures, pressures, humidity levels, and other environmental factors can be applied. For these tests to be valid, manufacturing plants must ensure that their environmental test chambers have been properly maintained, calibrated, and qualified.
At Environmental Chambers Service, our experts can provide the services your manufacturing facility needs to ensure your environmental chambers are functioning properly and providing accurate, reliable data and test results. We offer complete maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair services, as well as calibration and quality analysis. Our company serves manufacturing plants, medical facilities, research labs, and industrial facilities in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and we also offer 24-hour emergency service to help you minimize downtime for your critical systems.
Call Environmental Chamber Service today at 800-556-5984 to learn how we can help to keep your environmental chambers operating properly and reliably.
Environmental Chamber Services for Manufacturing Plants
Our professional technicians at Environmental Chambers Services have extensive experience and the specialty equipment required to inspect and service a variety of environmental chambers and related equipment, including:
- Cascade refrigeration systems
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero systems
- Industrial freezers
- Temperature humidly chambers
- Thermotron compressors
- Ultra low refrigeration systems
- And more
Our available services include:
- Maintenance: Complete cleaning and maintenance of environmental chambers and related equipment, including refrigeration systems, humidity systems, electrical systems, gaskets, seals, filters, and more.
- 24-Hour Repair: Troubleshooting and repair of environmental chambers and components, such as coils, compressors, gaskets, seals, electrical systems, and more.
- Calibration: Calibration and testing of equipment to ensure that it can reproduce the required environmental conditions accurately, with repeatable results.
- Quality analysis: Verifies that the environmental chamber is operating within required specifications and producing reliable, accurate data and results.
Whether you need to test products in extreme environments, or you use environmental chambers as part of the manufacturing process, our team at Environmental Chamber Services Company can help you keep you equipment in peak condition, avoiding down time and loss.
Benefits of Our Environmental Chamber Services
At Environmental Chambers Service, our team can help to ensure that your environmental chambers and related equipment are:
- Properly maintained and repaired to ensure a long service life
- Operating as energy-efficiently as possible
- Producing accurate, reliable data and results
With our convenient maintenance plans and reliable repair, calibration, and qualification services, you can be sure your equipment is ready for all your manufacturing needs.
Schedule Environmental Chamber Service in IL, MI, WI, or IN
At Environmental Chamber Services, we understand the critical nature of your environmental chambers and related equipment, and our team is ready to assist you with reliable maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair services at any time, day or night.
Contact us today for service in Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin or Northwest Indiana.