Historically known for its brewing industry, Milwaukee, Wisconsin is now home to companies that produce everything from identification and security products, to automation systems and military avionics. At Environmental Chambers Service, we work with:
- Industrial Plants
- Research Labs
- And Other Businesses
We provide service and support for environmental test chambers, product testing chambers, and related equipment in Milwaukee. We offer complete maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair services for environmental chambers of all types, as well as 24-hour emergency service to solve problems quickly and help businesses remain productive by avoiding downtime on critical systems.
We strive to provide the solutions businesses need to operate efficiently and productively, and with our experienced, knowledgeable technicians, you can be sure your environmental chambers are properly serviced, calibrated, and performing to your expectations. Our full list of services for industrial and commercial facilities in Milwaukee includes:
Environmental Chambers Preventative Maintenance
To produce the conditions required for proper research, testing, and production, environmental chambers must be operating within precise specifications. Routine maintenance is critical to providing the performance you expect from your environmental chambers, and at Environmental Chambers Service, we can develop a preventative maintenance program that keeps your equipment performing optimally while protecting your investment. We customize our services to the needs of your equipment, and through regular, comprehensive maintenance, we can help your facility save energy, reduce downtime, and extend the service life of your environmental chambers.
Chamber Calibration in Milwaukee
We understand the critical role that calibrations have in your regulated industry, which is why we use extremely precise calibration standards. We offer calibration for all makes and models of environmental test chambers in the Milwaukee area. Our calibration checks include:
- Quality analysis
- System temperature
- System humidity
- Limit controllers
- Data loggers
- And more!
If the environmental chambers at your Milwaukee business or research facility have specific calibration requirements, contact us and we can arrange a calibration plan specific to your unique needs.
Qualification & Quality Analysis for Environmental Chambers
Qualification of your environmental chambers and controlled temperature units—refrigerators, freezers, and stability chambers—ensures compliance with many regulations and assures the integrity of your stored materials. With our in-depth quality analysis, we can help you determine if your chamber is properly and safely installed, meets operational specifications, consistently meets performance specifications under dynamic conditions, and meets operational specifications while in use. We also offer requalification services if major changes have been made to your equipment.
Call us today at 800-556-5984 for qualification and quality analysis services for your environmental chambers in the Milwaukee area!
24-Hour Environmental Test Chamber Repair in Milwaukee
When an environmental chamber fails to function as expected or has a critical failure, it can disrupt your business and lead to lost productivity. At Environmental Chambers Service, we know how downtime can impact your business, and that is why we offer 24-hour repair services throughout Milwaukee and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians will respond quickly and provide efficient, effective troubleshooting and repair services that will help your business get back to work faster. We have the experience and knowledge to solve nearly any problem you may encounter during the operation of your environmental chambers, and our services are a cost-effective way to keep your business running smoothly.
For prompt, professional environmental chamber repairs, contact our experts at 800-556-5984 anytime!
Types of Industries We Service
Environmental chambers are used to create specific environments in which products, medications, and other elements can be tested to see what kind of setting they can thrive in. At Environmental Chambers Service, we provide quality chamber services to a number of industries in the Milwaukee area, including:
- And more!
At Environmental Chambers Service, we service environmental chambers and other equipment from several manufacturers, and we can arrange for new environmental chamber installations. The common equipment that we work with includes:
- Cascade refrigeration systems – Cascade systems use two or more independent refrigeration cycles to cool in multiple stages, with the cooling output of the first system providing the input for the second. This results in stable, ultra low cooling down to -40, -80, or -96 degrees Celsius using common refrigerants and mechanical systems that are reliable and economical.
- Ultra low temperature refrigeration systems – These systems use techniques such as single compressor systems, cascade systems, and four-stage auto-cascade systems to reach temperatures of as low as -85 degrees Celsius. They are often used for freeze-drying, laboratory testing, and fuel production.
- Industrial freezers – Very low or ultra low temperature systems used for age hardening, biological sale storage, chemical storage, martensiting, or dimensional stabilization. These freezers can be small laboratory chambers, large units, or walk-in rooms.
- Temperature humidity chambers – These chambers allow precise control of temperature and humidity to simulate multiple environments. They are available in multiple sizes, from table-top units to walk-in models.
- Incubators – Designed to provide a warm environment, incubators are can be used to hatch eggs, culture bacteria, or perform other tasks where gentle heat is required.
- Cincinnati Sub Zero systems – A manufacturer of environmental chambers that provides temperature and humidity chambers, industrial freezers, and custom environmental chambers.
- Thermotron systems – A leading manufacturer that provides temperature chambers, humidity chambers, and custom environmental chambers.
To learn more about these environmental chambers, contact our team today.
Schedule Environmental Chambers Services in Milwaukee, WI
When you need consistent, reliable service for the environmental chambers at your facility, count on our team at Environmental Chambers Service. We serve industrial and commercial facilities throughout Wisconsin and we offer cost-effective services with reliable, proven results. With our services available 24 hours a day, you can be sure your business always has the support it needs for its most important equipment.
To schedule service for environmental chambers in Milwaukee, give us a call at 800-556-5984 or contact us online.